Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update (cont)

Steve had a pretty bad day today. His enzyme count in his liver was high so they ran some tests. In his throw up was a little bit of blood, and he is still very nauseous even though he gets constant anti-nausea medication. He was able to eat a little bit of dry cereal. He had an allergic reaction, so they gave him benadryl to treat it.

He was able to sit up in the chair and watch TV, but other than that he sleeps all day.

Thank you for all the comments!

4 comments:

islandgirlalways said...

Dear Steve Strong.....

Sorry you had a pretty bad day...I wear my steve strong bracelet everyday...I sent a message to you and your mom so we can maybe Skype...thought it would be fun...although from the sound of it...fun may not be what you are having...I hope they are giving you some good dry cereal...Froot loops, Honey Smacks, Captain Crunch are some of my personal favorites...Feel better and remember behind it all you are Steve Strong!!!! Hugs (gentle ones..)

Melissa Nulle said...

Stephen!
I'm sorry you had such a bad day! I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I even put your name into the temple here. Also.. I've been thinking you should make your dead man walking tour after all this crap to celebrate!Anyway feel better and remember how much I don't like you :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve,

Just want you to know you are always in my thoughts.

I am so sorry you had another bad day. I am glad you were able to at least eat a little cereal.

I hope the anti-nausea meds kick in and you are able to tolerate more food. In the meantime continue to sleep and gain some strength from that.

Take comfort in how much you are thought of and loved by your family and friends.

I love you Steve.

xoxo
Aunt Cheryl

Laurie B. said...

Hang in there Stephen. Think "well" thoughts as often as possible. We love you and are pulling for you...Love, Laurie B.