Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let the Games Begin

Dear friends and family,

Jenn here. Steve is going into Stony Brook hospital on Wednesday May 11, 2011.

Good news is that he will only be going through 6 days of Chemotherapy and NO FULL BODY RADIATION!!!

Best case, he should be in the hospital for 4 weeks. So Matt and I are trying to load Steve up with a bunch of movies :) Especially since TV costs $5 a day. CRAZY!

So, again, I ask you to please spread the word amongst yourselves about this blog and PLEASE leave Steve a comment to brighten his day :) You never know when he will need it.

Thanks again for all the support.

Love,

Jenn
Steves sister

6 comments:

DeRosa080208 said...

Steve, people you don't even know very well are pulling for you and praying for you! Take care of yourself!

Sara said...

Take the keyboard. I do house calls. Uh, hospital room calls.

Ed and Jackie said...

Good luck!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! We love you and will keep praying! See you soon. Ed & Jackie

Holly said...

I am so glad you are doing this blog so I can follow and cheer you on through the journey. I knew you when you were baby steve strong. Of course you are steve strong...your mom is Darleen Strong. lots of prayers and love to you.

Joan Pendley said...

Hey Steve,

I just wanted to stop in to tell you that I am praying for you as you start this journey. I am an old, old friend of your Mom's and have been keeping up with you through the years. Praying for strength. Just think how much better you will feel with those Jenn cells always with you.

Love from KY,
Joan Pendley

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve,
I was thinking about you all day. I hope you feel stronger once the "Jenn cells" kick in.

My love and prayers are with you now and always.

Aunt Cheryl